CBP AVIATION MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR NEW ORLEANS (Open) with Security Clearance
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC)
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CBP AVIATION MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR NEW ORLEANS (Open) Job
Description BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY * Responsible for supervision of
all maintenance operations at assigned CRS; shall establish and
modify the work maintenance schedule to meet requirements of flight
schedules, as determined by the CBP.
* Reports to the Site Manager or Maintenance Manager.
* Must be customer oriented. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Supervising required aircraft airworthiness inspections and
assisting QC in preparing necessary forms and certifications,
appropriate to CBP.
* Ensuring that all assigned aircraft meet the appropriate
military/civil airworthiness standards.
* Supervising the preparation of all required forms and reports
regarding the aircraft, their availability and associated ground
support equipment as defined in the contract.
* Implement and supervise an on-the-job training program to upgrade
skills, train new personnel, and train on new equipment and cross
* Support and administer a preventative maintenance and corrosion
* Support and supervise an active safety program.
* Ensure that all procedures and policies are followed in the
performance of maintenance and repair functions on Customs'
* Implement and administer an active FOD Program for work areas and
flight line areas.
* Ensure that site maintenance facilities are maintained in a clean
and orderly manner.
* May be required to travel on company business. QUALIFICATION
STANDARDS * Requires a minimum of 3 years Aviation Supervisory
experience in aircraft maintenance with an FAA Airframe and
Powerplant License (A&P). Inspection Authorization (IA)
* Must have an extensive working knowledge of military and/or
general aviation aircraft.
* Must have full knowledge of maintenance requirements at the
Repair Station level.
* Three years supervisory experience a desired
* Requires thorough knowledge of aircraft, engine log books and
other maintenance records.
* Able to handle complex administrative and possess aviation
* Must be an effective communicator with both oral and written to
deal with company and the customer.
* Have a proven record for reliability and demonstrated initiative
with good supervisory management skills as an aircraft mechanic and
* May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the
performance of duties.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS Physical Demands:
This classification activity is usually accomplished in a
office/hangar/flight line environment and as such requires the
scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with
office/hangar/flight line activities. May be required to lift
objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds. Special
vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability
to adjust and focus. Work Environment: The diversity of work
conditions may range from an environment where there is little or
no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather
may subject individual to severe changes of temperature, wind,
rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise
hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS * Security Clearance
* Hazardous Communication / MSDS
* CPR/Bloodborne Pathogen
* Driver License
* Support Equipment License
* Hazardous Material Handling
* Corrosion Control
* Aircraft Ground Handling
* Daily Inspection
* Tool Inventory
* Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Prevention
* Freon Servicing
* Electro Static Discharge
* Explosive Handling (CAD)
* Run-Up and Taxi
* Weight & Balance
* Portable Fire Extinguisher
* Aviation Gas Free Engineering (SCC & WTU Only)
* Vibration Analysis*
*AS REQUIRED PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our
hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age,
United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual
orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition
including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status,
or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions
of the job can be performed with or without reasonable
accommodation, or any other protected category under federal,
state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC), Metairie , CBP AVIATION MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR NEW ORLEANS (Open) with Security Clearance, Professions , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!