Commercial Construction Superintendent
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Hospice Nurse Case Manager role availble with 43 days off per
year, Medical Dental and Vision as well as 403B retirment plan This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Donna Gawroski Are you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year A bit about us: Highly respected
nonprofit Hospice organization in Texas with over 40 years of
successful business and was recently voted Top Workplace 2022 and
recognized as Best Hospice for 10 years in a row is growing
exponentially. Our company has assisted over 15,000 patients and
their families with Hospice services providing exceptional,
compassionate care, focusing on the quality of life for anyone who
qualifies for service, regardless of their ability to pay. Why join
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - paid 100% for employee only;
competitive plan cost for dependents.
- Health Savings Account with matching employer contributions of
$100 per month
- Company paid Long-Term Disability, Life and Accident, and an
Employee Assistance Program paid for by Hope Hospice
- Additional Life and Accident, Short-Term Disability, and other
voluntary benefits are available.
- Vacation - up to 4 weeks per year
- Sick - up to 2 weeks per year
- Personal Days (3)
- Paid Holidays (8)
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with company match up to 5%
- Tuition Assistance Job Details We are seeking to hire a BSN
prepared RN to work in the role of Hospice Nurse covering the
greater New Braunfels, TX metro area
- Respond to patients' and families' hospice needs.
- Performs skilled nursing assessment of physical, emotional,
psychosocial, and spiritual needs.
- Assesses and documents changes in patient's condition,
evaluating and appropriately reporting to the patient's physician
and/or Medical Director.
- Provide bedside nursing, perform nursing procedures or
administer medications and treatments as ordered.
- Evaluates the patient's medication needs for palliation by
consulting appropriately with the patient's physician/Medical
- Cooperates the patient's recertification process by evaluating
and documenting the patient's medical condition and decline.
- In accordance with Hospice Policy, assists the family and
caregivers at time of death, handles necessary arrangements such
as: pronouncing death, preparing the body, arranging for funeral
home to remove body, notification of appropriate authorities, and
medication and equipment disposal or removal.
- Listens carefully to patients and families, timely requesting
support from social work and chaplains.
- Documents, patient assessments, medications, treatments and
responses concisely, accurately, completely, and timely.
- Participates in nurses', bereavement, and other meetings and
- Communicates with IDT members and facility staff members.
- Coordinates and completes patient admissions.
- Assures caregiver competence by instructing and verifying
understanding of: disease process, signs and symptoms of
approaching death, equipment, supplies, and medication usage;
safety measures, including body mechanics and universal
- Evaluates and coordinates needed changes in level of care
including hospitalization, respite care, crisis care and
- Coordinates additional services such as referrals for
contracted therapists, (Physical, Speech, Occupational, Massage and
Nutritional) and medical equipment/supply placement and
- Monitors caregiver's stress and ability to care for the
patient. Reports needed changes in the POC to the Interdisciplinary
- Provides emotional support for patient/family/caregiver.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Metairie , Commercial Construction Superintendent, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!