Commercial Account Executive
Company: EMR USA Metal Recycling
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Commercial Account Executive
New Orleans, LA, USA Req
Friday, January 5, 2024
EMR is one of the world's leading metal recycling companies with a
history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and
soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace
that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company
provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's
ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable
metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact
of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material
annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We
work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum,
brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200
different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with
company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and
more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
To be responsible for identifying, developing & securing
prospective accounts, build new client relationships, maintain
customer satisfaction, increase sales, with the goal of driving
growth and prosperity for the overall business.
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all
- Identify gaps, growth potential and untapped
- Create sales strategies to achieve objectives.
- Develop solutions with clients, anticipating their needs.
- Excellent verbal communication and reporting status of
- Ownership of book of business, provide transparency of
strategy, progress, and growth through usage of CRM system.
- Networking: identify and attend trade shows, industry
conventions, local business organizations, that help to promote EMR
and business growth.
- Become an ambassador for EMR with the goal of enhancing the
reputation of the company at every opportunity.
- Become an expert in your marketplace.
- Requirement to learn the wide range of grades of ferrous and
- Understanding of local, state, and federal ordinances related
to procurement of metals.
- Requirement to learn the operational processes of how metals
are received, graded, processed, and shipped and to stay up to date
with future changes.
- Develop understanding of EMR's position in the marketplace
relative to customers and competitors including strengths and
weaknesses of each.
- Responsible for staying up to speed with metal markets by
absorbing available trade publications and internal price guidance
and through communication with key stakeholders.
- Will involve time in both the yard and office environments.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience.
- Previous experience in sales and with customer service is
- Ability to interpret reporting data and trends.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and
- Understanding of local geographical area is preferred.
- Requirement to learn the fundamentals of EMR's business within
the geographic region by working in all departments with designated
mentors and showing a desire to learn.
- Demonstrable experience of excellent communication and
- Ability to effectively communicate with corporate personnel,
customers, vendors/suppliers, and employee in all positions of
seniority and responsibility.
- Proficient with IT systems and ability to learn EMR operating
systems and software.
- Inherent desire to learn the business and for
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and
- Willingness to accept special projects as determined by
- Expert communicator.
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to generate new ideas through
- Aptitude for critical thinking.
- Passion for people and what they do.
- Competitive spirit.
- Strong, independent work ethic.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Lead by example.
- Loyalty to the business and the team.
- Team player.
- Self-assured and able to give and take direct constructive
- Unafraid to act and learn from their mistakes.
- Embraces change and adopts a positive approach to new
EMR USA Metal Recycling provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
- Job Family US Administration
- Pay Type Salary
Keywords: EMR USA Metal Recycling, Metairie , Commercial Account Executive, Other , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!