Senior Electrical Engineer - Industrial/Petrochemical - New Orleans
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Senior Electrical Engineer that has experience with Power &
Voltage Systems - Unbelievable benefits, work/life balance,
competitive compensation and benefits package, generous PTO, and
more...This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sam StimacAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:A firm
with over 50 years in the business, we offer engineering
consulting, design, and project integration services for a wide
variety of clients that focus on electrical power systems,
instrumentation & controls, connectivity solutions, and more across
many different markets. We are a family business that prides
ourselves on creating effective results and solutions in both the
private and public sectors. Much of our success has come from the
work we deliver, our company values and beliefs, our approach, and
the trust that has allowed us to scale as a business. We are
looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer who is a Licensed PE to
come on board. This person should have experience in
voltage/power/power generation or something similar to be
considered.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision offered
- Bonus structure
- PTO (15+ days)
- Sick days
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Cell phone, laptop
- Growth opportunityJob DetailsJob Details:As the Senior
Electrical Engineer, you will be part of a team that is committed
to delivering top-tier electrical solutions to our clients. Our
organization is seeking a highly skilled and experienced
professional who is passionate about engineering and eager to make
a significant impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment. This
role is a full-time, permanent position based in New
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of complex
electrical systems for industrial and petrochemical
- Provide technical leadership in the commissioning and/or
factory acceptance testing of new or upgraded equipment.
- Utilize your expertise in protective relay programming to
ensure the reliability and safety of our electrical systems.
- Conduct comprehensive electrical studies using SKM and ETAP
software to optimize system performance and enhance operational
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address and resolve
electrical issues, ensuring compliance with industry standards and
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers, fostering an
environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Manage project timelines and budgets, ensuring deliverables are
met within the agreed parameters.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related
- Must hold a valid Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an electrical engineering
role within industrial, petrochemical, oil & gas, municipal, power
generation, aviation, warehousing, data centers, or something
similar to what was listed.
- Proficient in commissioning and/or factory acceptance
- Demonstrated expertise in protective relay programming.
- Strong working knowledge of SKM and ETAP software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a keen attention to
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the
ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to
both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of managing
projects to successful completion.
- Must be a team player with a strong commitment to collaborative
problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality
- Willingness to travel as required for project needs.Join us and
be part of a team that is transforming the finance industry through
innovative electrical solutions. We are excited to meet
you!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Metairie , Senior Electrical Engineer - Industrial/Petrochemical - New Orleans, Accounting, Auditing , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!